Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day Four by Corey

 


What a week this has been! Full of great adventure, we 15 ended this awesome experience with memories that will never be forgotten. Through tough injuries and many laughs, we endured to the end. I am grateful for this opportunity and having the chance to serve those in great need. This task was not easy, the road was tough, but with great leaders and an awesome group of guys, it was complete. I thank God for giving me the strength to do this, and giving us all safe travels up here. I am excited to see what next year will entail and I know I will leave assuring that I did the true service of God. Thanks Ms. Slingluff for having me again; it was wonderful and great times. “BFKAMS2”, you are awesome lol ! What a week this has been.

Mom, Grandmom, and Chris, I love you all soooooo much =)

-Corey J. Kennedy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great week! Corey you always give credit where it is truly due, and that faith is always so inspirational to me. I'm glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete